There was another one that really showed me the lunch bag but I can't locate it now. Thanks to the unnamed teacher. If I find it, I will post the link.
Stamps: Just Believe; Sincere Salutations (sentiment)
Paper: 4” x 5 ½” Pool Party (2 x); 5” x 4” Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink: Island Indigo marker
Calypso Coral marker
Lucky Limeade marker
Top Note embossing folder
Lunch bag (cut at 3” from bottom)
Extra-large oval punch
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
1) Run 2 pieces of pool party card stock through Big Shot with Top Note e.f.
2) Run d.sp. through Big Shot with Top Note e.f. and cut in half.
3) Use Extra-large oval punch to create handles in pool party pieces.
4) Use markers to color flowers and stamp on one of the pool party pieces.
5) Stamp sentiment on same piece.
6) Adhere d.s.p. to bottom portion of the other pool party piece.
7) Adhere one pool party piece to each side of lunch bag.
8) Use extra-large oval punch to make hole in each side of lunch bag matching hole on pool party pieces.
9) Tie treat bag together with ribbon.