Monday, February 6, 2012

Butterfly Friends Believe

I love this card! I decided to purchase the embosslit 'beautiful wings' and then got inspired to make this card. I believe there was a card I used as a reference to start and when I find it again I will give credit information.

Stamps: Just Believe, four frames
Paper: pretty in pink, whisper white, rich razzleberry
Ink: rich razzleberry, versamark, basic black, white e.p.
Accessories: pretty in pink 1/2" scallop dots ribbon, beautiful wings embosslit,
Flower Garden embossing folder, basic rhinestones, decorative
label punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Big Shot
Thanks for looking!
Happy stamping everyone! ~~ Bev

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you used the two scalloped circles on here too. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete