This really cute card is a CAS of this card by Stamp Lady:
Paper: 5 ½” x 8 ½” Daffodil Delight – folded card base;
4” x 5 ½” Basic Black;
3 ¾” x 5” Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black; Bashful Blue; Night of Navy;
Watercolor Wonder crayons (Neutrals and Brights)
Accessories: Stipple brush; Blender pen
1) Stamp penguins along bottom of whisper white cardstock.
2) Use a mountain-shaped piece of cardstock to mask the penguins and create area for stippling. Use stipple brush with ink to create the sky.
3) Use blender pen with bashful blue to create mountain creases and shadows.
4) Use blender pen with watercolor wonder crayons to color in the penguins.
5) Affix cardstock to card base.
6) Stamp sentiment on the front of card.
7) Stamp sentiment and another penguin inside card.