Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Bunny Hexagon Box

I do like making things with my envelope punch board. And ... I really enjoy punch art. Put those two things together, and the fact that it is Easter, and you have a golden opportunity to make something very special. I was watching Linda Parker's video on her Easter Bunny treat box, which is fabulous, and decided I wanted to make one with a few twists. I wanted it to close over so that the treats would be inside, the dimensions to be different, the bunny to look a certain way. Well ... many hours later ... I created this little cutie, just in time for you to make one too!



Below is the embedded video I created to help you out. If you don't see the video on your screen, click HERE.  HAPPY EASTER ONE AND ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment