Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chicks wishing you a Happy Easter

Springtime means the beginning or renewal of life, therefore it makes a lot of sense to see baby chicks featured especially for Easter. Birds are beginning to build their nests and start new families. I always enjoying watching and listening for the return of my favourite little songsters.

Here is a card I made after being inspired by so many artists showing me how to make these cute little chicks with a bird punch and a scalloped circle punch (I used an oval though).



stamps: sheltering tree,  tiny tiny wishes
paper: calypso coral [card base and one piece 4-1/4" x 3"]
whisper white [5-1/4" x 4"; 4" x 2-3/4"]; 
daffodil delight for chicks; best year ever dsp
ink: crisp cantaloupe, so saffron, garden green
other: spring flowers embossing folder
punches: two-step bird, small oval, extra-large scallop oval

I have created a few videos and uploaded them to YouTube, and I will be creating more. Below is the embedded video for creating this card. If you would like to check out the others I have made, go to stampwithbev studio on YouTube. Or if you don't want to click on the link, type "stampwithbev studio" in the search box to find my channel.

If the video is not showing up on your screen, click HERE.

Happy Easter one and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment