Monday, July 27, 2015

Calgary Card Class -- Creamy Chocolate Cone

If you look up at the top of this blog, you may notice I have created a new banner. Would love to hear what you think of it.

Recently had a card class where I showcased some of the new Stampin' Up! products in the 2015-16 Annual Catalogue. I really am having a lot of fun experimenting with the Sprinkles of Life set and the Tree Builder punch. I've added crystal effects to my ice cream cones before, but this time after seeing how Melissa Davies made it look like the chocolate was dripping, I had to try it out. I think Melissa used scissors to create the drips but I used a scallop punch on the edge of the ice cream. I think it turned out really well.




stamps: Sprinkles of Life
ink: tip top taupe, soft suede
paper: whisper white thick, watermelon wonder, white tea lace doilies, sahara sand, very vanilla, chocolate chip, early espresso, whisper white
other: tree builder, 1-3/4" scallop circle, extra large scallop, label washi punches; crystal effects; flower embellishment (non-SU)

If you are looking for a Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator who lives in Calgary -- 

PICK ME!

You can order from me, join my team, and/or attend my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment