Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving from stampwithbev


Hello to all my friends and family. To every Canadian I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Besides being thankful for all the loving kindness I receive from all of you everyday, I am very thankful for the wonderful weather we are enjoying. It is 14 celsius already today and the sun is shining through all the pretty leaves. Finally I am seeing those cherry cobbler-coloured leaves joining the crushed curry and tangerine tango ones. We still have some old olive leaves too. Makes for a wonderful mix. Here is my card of the day. Wishing you joy ...



stamps: for all things, non-SU pumpkin
ink: crushed curry, cherry cobbler, old olive, chocolate chip, crumb cake
paper: whisper white, tangerine tango, crushed curry

No comments:

Post a Comment