Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm on Zibbet!

What's Zibbet? It is an online shop for artists. As Zibbet says, "Buy unique, one-of-a-kind products that will amaze and inspire".

"Zibbet is a marketplace powered by a global community of independent artists, crafters and vintage collectors. It's a place where you can buy the most amazing, unique and inspiring products that can't be found anywhere else.
Our sellers are passionate and endlessly creative. And we are passionate about them." www.zibbet.com

I've opened my shop and I'm ready for business. After you add items to your shopping cart, go to checkout and add your shipping address. You are then redirected to my PayPal account where you can pay with your PayPal account or purchase as a guest using your credit card or a visa gift card. Perhaps there are other options but I'll let you take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment