Sunday, July 27, 2014

Challenge Accepted


Always fun to be inspired by one's fellow demonstrators. You know, I can go along creating fun things for a time and then, BAM, creator's block! So lucky the Watercooler Artists put up a colour challenge today.

Here is the link in case you want to play along or simply view the creations already uploaded.

The colours in the challenge are daffodil delight, crumb cake and rich razzleberry. Mmmmm delicious.

I started thinking about vines and how they can be many colours and that in fact, sometimes they are a wonderful burgundy shade. I also was thinking that butterflies love to explore plants. Each leaf can taste so good so why not explore each one? Here is my card to add to the challenge:


sets: papillon potpourri, kinda eclectic, express yourself (sentiment - retired)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and use of the colors Bev. You had me grinning with the thoughts of tasty purple leaves. Reminded me that some of my favorite hues in Nature run into the purple end of the spectrum. Your butterfly is showing remarkably good taste settling on your card for a feast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you've created, Bev. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colouring on the butterfly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Bev. I love the "vine" with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete