Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Christmas but No Peeking!

Love making Christmas cards -- just saying. I recently purchased a cute little set called "No Peeking" and I really like it. Some ladies are coming over on Sunday to make a card similar to this one. I will wait until after they've made it to give you all the details.




UPDATE FINALLY: I used the new illuminate pigment ink with a dauber to create the sparkly snow effect. There is crumb cake ink around the edges to give definition to the snow. I finally purchased that stamp-a-ma-jig to line up stamps better. It is actually amazing how easy it is to use. I was so intimidated that it took me wasting cardstock because I couldn't manage to line up a particular 2-step stamping set (which will remain nameless), to finally purchase it. Anyway rest assured, you too can learn to love the stamp-a-ma-jig. And for you non-stamping readers: yes that is really what it is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment