Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jackie's sketch challenge WWC49

Here we are firmly (or not so firmly) planted in the year 2016. It always takes me awhile to get into a new year. I will be thinking it is still 2015 for a good part of January. Hopefully by the end of February I will be able to state with a certain amount of conviction the correct year.

Here is the sketch presented by Jackie to the Watercooler Artists:


When you look over HERE to see what the other Watercooler Artists have made, you will notice many have received their new products from the Occasions Catalogue. This new mini catalogue by Stampin' Up! has a wide variety of ideas and products to get us all excited for Spring. I, alas, have yet to receive my stuff. My own fault really. I waited until today to send in an order. But that's ok. Sometimes I forget about all the wonderful stamp sets I have from the annual catalogue. The Wild About Flowers set is a great set. Allowing yourself to expand your creativity, you can create a wide array of flowers for cards to fit any occasion.

I think 2016 will be filled with many new adventures for the people I know. Therefore I decided to make a card which reflects that idea.



stamps: wild about flowers
paper: crumb cake, blackberry bliss, whisper white, marina mist
ink: blackberry bliss, old olive, marina mist
other:  softly falling textured impressions embossing folder

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Feel free to use Jackie's sketch to come up with your own card. Then why not upload it to our site? Would love to see what you come up with. Cheers! stampwithbev

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Thank you for sharing your talents with us throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete