Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Butterfly thoughts #imbringingbackhappymail

Hi Friends,

I've entered a challenge to send more happy mail. It's a good thing in my mind. So many of us only get those darn flyers, notices or bills. It is wonderful when I get a card or letter from someone. It really brightens my day.

Here are two cards I made today:


stamps: thoughts & prayers, papillon potpourri
paper: wisteria wonder, whisper white, vellum
ink: mint macaron, cucumber crush, wisteria wonder
bitty butterfly punch

You can watch this video which explains how to create the block of colour in the middle. With the branch, I stamped it over the block after removing the template. Click HERE if you don't see the video embedded below:




That's all folks!

And ... may you ...

stampwithbev * every * day

Need some Stampin' Up! products? Click HERE. Use the code shown below when you shop online. There is a spot to add it in the bottom left-hand corner of your Shopping Bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment