Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternate cards

Today I have a couple of masculine cards made from the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit to show you.

For these cards I cut the card bases from the kit in half. For the first card I used the washi tape provided to cover the white strips. The card base I used is peekaboo peach (a new incolor). For the banner panel I used mint macaron card stock and used my trusty triple banner punch.  I used the 2" circle punch after stamping the sentiment from the kit on whisper white. The sequins were also in the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit.


For this card I used the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. On whisper white paper I used a sponge to add island indigo ink all across it.  Then I stamped the cute little dragonfly from the set with island indigo. There is a piece of mint macaron card stock behind that layer. The card base is island indigo.


I also wanted to let you know you have until June 30th to sign up as a #stampinupcanada demonstrator and receive two extra stamp sets for FREE. Read about it HERE. To sign up under me, (I promise I will be there to help you) please use the link in the image below:

https://ida.stampinup.com/en-ca/?demoid=2088403


No comments:

Post a Comment