Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WWC39 Susan's Colour Challenge

Did you know that today is the Back to the Future II date? In the 1989 movie, Marty and Doc plugged in the date October 21, 2015. Well things haven't turned out the way they were depicted in the movie. We still can't predict the weather, I'm not using a hover board to get to work, still can't use garbage to power my car, and I still have to tie my shoelaces by myself.

Anyways ... back to the present.

Our Watercooler Wednesday challenge designed by Susan involves four colours:


For my card I felt I needed to add some leaves for my flower. That is why you see a little bit of green. Here is my Happy Wednesday card:


stamps: flower shop, day to day - Project Life, tin of cards
ink: so saffron marker, watermelon wonder
paper: wh. white regular & thick, so saffron, basic gray, pool party, lace doily, into the woods dsp
punches: pansy and 1/2" circle

Check out how the other artists combined the four key colours: HERE. Then hurry to your crafting area and make your own. Then, you can post it on the Watercooler Wednesday site for a chance at being our winner!

Hope the rest of your day is a mix of future and present on this prestigious October 21, 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment