Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WWC37 Jackie's sketch challenge

This week's challenge for Watercooler Wednesday is a sketch by Jackie.


I love to play with sketches by trying to push the boundaries a little. With this one, I turned it on it's side and added two sentiments instead of one. Well, this time not much pushing on my part. At any rate, here is my birthday card to a special lady living many miles away:


stamps: Tin of Cards, Perfect Pennants
ink: blushing bride, soft suede, pear pizzazz, daffodil delight
paper: blushing bride, whisper white, English garden dsp.
punches: 1-3/4", 2", circle framelits

Do you like card sketches? It sure takes the pain out of card design. Hope you think of making a card based on this sketch and uploading it to the Watercooler Wednesday challenge site. In the meantime, pop over to the Watercooler and see what the rest of my friends have made.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment