Wednesday, July 29, 2015

PCCCS #155 -- Christmas in July 2015

Decided to enter a challenge today after seeing what Deb Smart created. Always trying some neat technique, she is. 

The sketch callenge is shown below:





I wanted to try out a couple new sets which arrived last night. And, I need to get started on my Christmas cards -- no really -- I do. If you need a new green for your Christmas crafting, may I suggest Cucumber Crush.  It is a very bright green and looks fabulous with Real Red. 

Here is my interpretation of the sketch:




stamps: wonderous wreath, lots of joy
ink: blushing bride, cucumber crush, real red, versamark
paper: whisper white, white tea lace paper doilies, blushing bride, real red, fancy foil designer gold vellum
other: wonderous wreath framelits, 1-1/2" circle punch, gold embossing powder, heating tool

Why not head over to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge site and look around. Maybe you too would like to enter the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I love your card, Bev! The details of the doily behind the wreath, with the added centre, and the lovely bow! Thanks for the shout out, and for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, what a beautiful layout you have designed for our sketch this week. And I love the surprise pink in with a Christmas card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, love the use of the doily under the wreath. That looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete