Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Basic Happy Birthday Butterfly

Last year I didn't see a lot of butterflies in our yard. It was more a dragonfly year. I wonder why that happens? Some years we have bushels, swarms, clouds ... well, anyway ... lots and lots of ladybugs. I sure hope that this year we will see plenty of butterflies. Some years there have been so many varieties, I am smiling from ear to ear almost every day. Ahhhhh

Well now. Here is another, you guessed it, butterfly card I had my ladies do at class. I am starting to understand how to get those thinlit dies to work. Thank goodness for the tips I've read and watched online. For my Big Shot I used two dryer sheets folded under my cardstock. The butterfly comes off the dryer sheets with an easy peel and all the little finicky bits are left on the dryer sheet to flick off into the garbage.



stamps: butterfly basics
paper: soft sky, island indigo, shimmery white specialty, SAB irresistibly yours dsp
ink: soft sky, island indigo, pear pizzaz
other: daubers, Big Shot, butterfly dies from the bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment