Saturday, February 14, 2015

Another Valentine Card from stampwithbev

I love to make cards for my family on St. Valentine's Day. I feel it is good to put that loving energy into something creative to help dispel some of the stress we experience daily. My daughter loves the colour blue. I took some liberties because I don't think this is actually the blue she loves the most, however, I used island indigo and soft sky and I hope she is ok with it.


stamps: for the birds
paper: strawberry slush, whisper white, soft sky, irresistibly yours d.s.p. (SAB)
ink: strawberry slush, baked brown sugar, so saffron, island indigo, 
strawberry slush, soft sky, gumball green, blush, crumb cake
other: butterflies thinlits dies, scalloped tag topper punch, 
spring flowers embossing folder, pearls

Hope you had a very lovely Valentine's Day.

"Let us always meet each other with smile,
for the smile is the beginning of love."

Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment