Friday, May 30, 2014

Our new incolors

We are only a few days away until you, as customers, may view the catalogue online. In anticipation of this event, I wish to share what our new incolors will look like. I don't know if this photo does the colours justice, but I do like them. I find them very rich in a regal way.

Some customers who ordered recently or met me by chance, already have the catalogue and this wonderful bookmark. I look forward to handing out the new catalogue to the rest of my customers in the coming weeks.


Paper: whisper white, baked brown sugar, 2014-16 Incolors
Stamps: gorgeous grunge
Tools: banner punch, scalloped tag topper punch
Ink: 2014-16 Stampin' Up! Incolors


Another demonstrator came up with a comparison chart. Here is Amy's rendition of how the colours fit in with what we currently use:


You can see it is difficult to get the true view unless you have them right in front of you. I do have a package here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment