Thursday, February 27, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Will Soon Be Here

Ok. I know -- It's actually not that soon. But hey, it's good to be prepared. I was goofing around in my creative space today. Some things r-e-a-ll-y didn't work. But luckily, I eventually finished something I like. PHEW!

I bet you can't believe it, bit it's true. I have days where nothing, and I mean nothing, turns out. I can look at samples from other artists and try to make something similar. For some reason that is usually the kiss of death for me. I really am better to take a quick look at something and then wing it. As I'm puttering away, one idea falls into another until a tiny little voice says, "try this". Well it's actually not a voice .. thank goodness .. it's more of a feeling, then a picture. Then lo, and behold ...




The first bit of inspiration came from Julie Pitta (thanks!).

It is always satisfying to use up bits and pieces lying around. It makes me feel like I'm not wasting supplies.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment