Sunday, December 1, 2013

Popcorn and Hot Cocoa

Have you ever noticed that popcorn and hot cocoa go very well together -- especially on a cold winter's night? I created a pouch which will hold a package of microwave popcorn and a pouch of hot chocolate.  You can wrap it up as a gift for your favourite people.  There are several pouches around.  I haven't seen one to hold both.  At any rate, I have created my own version complete with a cute little poem.  I revamped an existing hot cocoa poem to include the popcorn.

A bowl of popcorn; a cup of cocoa
enjoy them while you stay
beneath a comfy blanket on a frosty winter day.
It comes with warmest wishes
for a Christmas filled with cheer;
and memories that sparkle
throughout the coming year.

And here is the video on how to make that special pouch:


Start with 11" x 7" piece of cardstock
on 11" side score @ 3 1/4", 4", 8" and 8 3/4"
on 7" side score @ 3/4" and 1 1/2"

1 comment: