Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chickadee Fan for Christmas

Like I predicted the heat wave is over. It feels like Fall today. The clouds are hanging there trying to decide if a downpour is necessary.
The tiny little birds I love to hear in my backyard have gone to play somewhere warmer. There are some really pretty songbirds who encourage our zebra finch to sing a long. But since they are hiding today, our little Merry sings out in vain for company. Even the chickadees are elsewhere, but here again is my chickadee for Christmas. I received my order last week with the fancy fan embossing folder which will get a lot of use.




Stamp set: Beautiful Season, teeny tiny wishes
Paper: real red, wild wasabi, whisper white
Ink: soft suede, black stazon, watercolor wondercrayons
Accessories: top note die, fancy fan embossing folder
Tools: bigshot

No comments:

Post a Comment