Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Bunny Basket

It was Christy Fulk's basket that led me to Angie Juda's tutorial on the Easter basket our little group made. It is quite a versatile basket - good for many an occasion and you do not need any adhesive!
http://www.chicnscratchlive.com/2008/02/easter-basket-tutorial.html
Then my bunny is close to the ones Lisa Walsh made.
Here is my creative rendition:






This one was my prototype. In the recipe I name the colors we actually used.
Paper: old olive for the basket; old olive, pool party, and daffodil delight for the handles; everyday enchantment dsp for accents; crumb cake for bunny's body; pretty in pink, basic black, whisper white for parts
Ink: crumb cake, pretty in pink, silver fox smooch or gel pen
Accessories/tools: sponge daubers, crop-a-dile, ornament punch, x-large oval punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, regular hole punch, itty bitty punches, flower brads, paper clips

No comments:

Post a Comment