Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas in a Box

The A2 box is the easiest box to make.  I like to use it when I am giving cards away as a gift.  The basic instructions can be found in Beate Johns's tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/a2cardbox/


Before running the northern flurry e.f. through the Big Shot, stamp on your sentiment.  The sentiment isn't affected by the dry embossing so radically.


Recipe for Project
Stamps
Delightful Decorations, Four the Holidays
Card stock
Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink
wild wasabi, cherry cobbler, versamark, cherry cobbler e.p.
Accessories
northern flurry e.f., big shot, sponges/daubers, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, ornament punch, scallop edge punch, heating tool, scoring tool, sticky strip

I only have a paper cutter not a scoring board but I just use the black scoring 'cutter' that came with my cutter and I have no problem making this box.


No comments:

Post a Comment